Think about the person that you have always visualized in the distant horizon and thought that you will be “that soul” one day ?! What step would lead to that transformation? Would it happen elsewhere or is it a mindset? A quote comes to my mind as I steer through this thought: “Being challenged in life is inevitable, being defeated is optional”; I would challenge and slightly modify that to read “being defeated is also a mindset”. And additionally, I call that step as a “fresh start”. Fresh Start should be from the heart to take the journey forward! Indulge in an aspiring exercise to see what wonders your positivity can bring along! You will be whom you want to be.
How many times have you had that opportunity to bless yourself with, and how many times have you slipped holding onto it? Answer for yourself! You need not prove a point to ‘anyone’ but you owe the truth to your own self! Come and engage in a heart-warming journey inward. Necessary thoughts are the need of the hour and help save your mind by investing in positive seeds. The below info-cast is one such exercise – “a journey by the self, for the self”:
As J.K. Rowling rightly captures, “It is our Choices that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities”.
- When you have had a misunderstanding with your parents, siblings, spouse, children, close friends and family- do you give it a fresh start as the sun takes its turn every dawn ?
- When your children are no more interested in the classes that you wish them to join and shine – do you give it a fresh start by understanding their likes ?
- When parents sit down to talk, probably a repetitive topic – do you give it a fresh start by listening to them with patience, understanding the aging potion is acting too fast on them than you have ever imagined ?
- When you wanted to learn an art form that you have pushed away for the sake of others – did you give it a fresh start to ‘try’ taking that first step ?
- When words burst out between you and your spouse – do you give it a fresh start the next morning with a bountiful wish and a smile, than scratch the relationship with prior nights’ conversation ?
- When elders get in the way of next gen’s bonding – do you give it a fresh start by pushing politics aside and considering the genuineness that has gone into the bond that your relation has established ?
Our future self begins with a stepping stone to progress today! Let today be the start of ‘something’ new! Get your thought and mind right, be thankful, be positive and start your day right. Consciousness is the essence that binds the entire world. It is in the brain and also in the heart! Consciously integrate that thought to give yourself a FRESH START..
Why don’t you take on a journey of fresh starts and let us know what changes it brought to you and the world around you??…!!